An implementation of ListenBrainz for foobar2000 using Spider Monkey Panel, which allows to retrieve/set feedback for tracks within foobar2000 library and create playlists based on user or site-wide recommendations statistics.
- Love/Hate tracks. Or clear any feedback set.
- Find loved/hated tracks from server on library. [*]
- Create playlist from Top Listens, either by user or site-wide. [*]
- Create playlist based on user's recommedations: 'Top artist', 'Similar artist', 'Raw recommendations'. [*]
- Non-found tracks on library can be replaced with YouTube links (requires foo_youtube).
- Requires an user token.
[*] Involves content resolution by Artist, Title or Recording MBID. Displays found matches.
Listens syncing is not managed by this script. It's recommended to use foo_listenbrainz2.
The button can be loaded within a toolbar or as an independent button. It's fully compatible with my other scripts which also use a toolbar (see at bottom), so the button can be simply merged with your already existing toolbar panel easily.
Compatible with (toolbar):
- Device Priority: Automates foobar2000's output devices.
- Search by Distance: Creates intelligent "spotify-like" playlist using high-level data from tracks and computing their similarity using genres/styles.
- Playlist Tools: Offers different pre-defefined examples for intelligent playlist creation.
- Last.fm: Integrates Last.fm playlists, recommendations, ...
- AutoBackup: Automatic backups of configuration files.