- Integrates original L3v3L's script into Playlist Tools's toolbar (design and features may differ).
- Gets top tracks by: Artist, Artist's radio, Similar Artist, Genre, Style, Folksonomy tags, Date, Moods, ...
- Supports multi-values (i.e. if a track has 4 moods, allows to search for each individual value).
- Covers most standard tags: GENRE, STYLE, MOOD, Picard tags,...
- Integrates tags from WilB's Biography (all) and World-Map-SMP (locale).
- Creates playlist from User's library, loved tracks or custom URLs.
- Matches are retrieved from library and, optionally, from YouTube if plugin is installed.
- Does not require an user token or API.
The button can be loaded within a toolbar or as an independent button. It's fully compatible with my other scripts which also use a toolbar (see at bottom), so the button can be simply merged with your already existing toolbar panel easily.
Compatible with (toolbar):
- Device Priority: Automates foobar2000's output devices.
- Search by Distance: Creates intelligent "spotify-like" playlist using high-level data from tracks and computing their similarity using genres/styles.
- Playlist Tools: Offers different pre-defefined examples for intelligent playlist creation.
- ListenBrainz: Integrates Listenbrainz's feedback and recommendations.