A helper script for Spider Monkey Panel and foobar2000 which allows to permanently save console logs to a file using the existing method (console.log).
- Saves any message sent to the console on a text file (path configurable).
- Saving is not reset on every start-up (contrary to Foobar2000's native console).
- File is only reset when certain file size is reached (configurable).
- Works 'as is' without any modification on existing scripts, just include it and done.
- Converts sets and maps to arrays before logging.
- Converts standard objects and functions to strings before logging.
- Writing frequency to physical file can be adjusted.
- The profiler has also been wrapped
See repository for usage details.